Lesson Recordings are now free for all students. You can simply access your past lesson recordings by following the steps below!
How to View Lesson Recordings on Tutopiya
- Firstly, head over the ‘Lesson History’ Tab. In this tab, it will show all the past lessons you have had on Tutopiya.
- Details will be displayed, showing which Tutor it was and when the class was conducted.
- You will be able to view the Recordings as well as Tutor’s Feedback for that lesson.
- To view lesson recording, simply press ‘View’.
5. Lesson recordings allow students to play or download lesson recordings. Students can choose to play/ download the Video and Audio or play/download the Audio of the lesson only.
How to Search for Lesson Recordings on Tutopiya
- Under the same Lesson History tab, search by choosing a date range and click ‘Find’. It will help to filter the lessons according to the date.
Watch the steps here