Are you looking for specialist and best IB Tutors or IB tuition in Singapore?
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme has such a unique holistic curriculum.
It is therefore important to find tutors who are well-experienced and trained on the IB syllabus.
Is your child not progressing as well as you had hoped in the IB?
Is your child wasting an hour or two travelling to tuition centres and feeling exhausted?
Are you paying high fees for individual IB tuition? We provide the perfect solution!
We’re the only live online tutoring platform in Singapore which specialises in IB tuition.
We provide the most reliable, affordable and experienced IB tutors for individual lessons.
Why are Tutopiya’s live online lessons better than Face-to-Face lessons?
- Learn from Home – No time and money wasted travelling or even getting ready
- Live and interactive so your child will be able to ask and get immediate answers to all their queries
- Individual and personalised lessons for your child
- Same tutor for the long term – to maintain the crucial student-tutor bond unless you request for a change
- Lesson recorded for your child’s revision so each lesson will be as useful as a second or third
- Flexible duration– 1/2 hours to as short as 30 mins per lesson – you choose to suit your convenience. The Best Solution for your child’s Homework support – 30 mins for 4 days per week!
- Share materials – Freely share materials with tutor (any questions/assessments/works)
- Progress tracking & feedback to parents after every lesson
- Substitute Tutor – in case tutor is unwell or on holiday so no lesson missed
- Question bank & past paper database– Exclusive unlimited access for our students’ practice!
- FREE individual 60 mins trial lesson with Assessment & Customised Study Plan to address your child’s knowledge gaps and weaknesses
Tutopiya specialises in IB Tuition (PYP, MYP, DP) with Specialist and best IB Tutors in Singapore
The private tutors we provide for your child’s IB tuition will be experienced and familiar with the IB syllabus and courses.
They will therefore be able to help your child to excel in any IB subject they are having difficulty with.
We teach a large number of students attending the many international schools in Singapore with great results to show for it.
Whether you’re looking for a short-term crash course or a long-term IB tuition assignment, we have plenty of enthusiastic IB tutors.
We provide private IB tuition for the following subjects and levels:
- Mathematics– Math Studies, Standard Level, Higher Level
- Chemistry– Standard Level, Higher Level
- Physics– Standard Level, Higher Level
- Biology– Standard Level, Higher Level
- Economics– Standard Level, Higher Level
- Business Management– Standard Level, Higher Level
- English Language & Literature – Standard Level, Higher Level
From PYP to diploma level, we’re confident of meeting your personal tutoring requirements.
We will provide you with the best IB tutors to help your child succeed.
SAVE up to 50% off standard home tuition rates by going online with us!
Sign up for a FREE Trial Individual 60 minutes Lesson Now!
The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is an international educational foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded in 1968.
The IB curriculum consists of four high-quality programmes of international education:
- Primary Years Programme (PYP), for students aged 3-12
- Middle Years Programme (MYP), for students aged 11-16
- Diploma Programme (DP), for students aged 16-19
- Career-related Programme (CP), for students aged 16-19
The IB’s programmes are different from other curricula because they:
- encourage students of all ages to think critically and challenge assumptions
- develop independently of government and national systems, incorporating quality practice from research and the global community of IB schools
- encourage students of all ages to consider both local and global contexts
- develop multilingual students.
Each of the IB’s programmes is committed to the development of students according to the IB learner profile.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is currently active in thousands of schools in many countries, offering programmes to students aged 3 to 19 years.
In Singapore, the IB education system is taught in many of the international schools such as:
- Canadian International School (CIS)
- United World College of South East Asia (UWCSEA)
- Overseas Family School (OFS)
- Australian international School (AIS)
- Tanglin Trust School (TTS)
IB students go through a slightly different course of education as compared to the standard MOE route.
The IB programme in Singapore starts from the Primary Years Programme (PYP), then to the Middle Years Programme (MYP), and finally to the Diploma Programme (DP).
The IB programme is certainly not easy.
Moreover, Singapore has been amongst the top countries in terms of performance in the IB examinations for the past few years.
This means that for your child to distinguish himself from the competition, he or she has to work harder and smarter.
Primary, Middle Year, and Diploma IB Tuition in Singapore
Our online tutoring platform provides IB tuition for ages 8-18.
Students of all ages can benefit from the individual attention our IB tuition provides, as they struggle with different aspects of the challenging curriculum.
Primary Years Programme (PYP):
The PYP spans Pre-Kindergarten (Pre-K) to Grade 6 (age 3 to 12).
The PYP prepares students to become active, caring, lifelong learners who demonstrate respect for themselves and others.
It focuses on the development of the whole child.
Understandably, young children in the PYP may have difficulties grasping everything that is being taught to them as they are still very young.
However, ages 3-12 is the formative period of a child’s education, and it is very critical that they develop a solid foundation in their learning of the IB programme.
Having patient IB tutors to provide tuition can make a huge difference in building a strong interest in learning in your child.
MYP (Middle Years Programs):
The Middle Years Programs spans Grades 7 to 10 (13 to 16 years of age).
A challenging framework that encourages students to make practical connections between their studies and the real world.
The MYP is inclusive by design and students of all interests and academic abilities can benefit from their participation.
In this level, the difficulty and depth of subjects taught increases.
The IB programme aims to develop internationally-minded students with a broad understanding of humanity, which explains the broadness of its curriculum.
Excelling in these subjects can be a difficult task for your child, but with private IB tuition, he or she has the right guidance to help them cope with all kinds of educational hurdles.
DP (Diploma Program):
Research suggests many benefits to choosing the DP.
The programme aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who flourish physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically.
There are many institutions in Singapore which offer the IB diploma programme, which is more broad-based than the A levels.
It requires students to take six subjects plus Theory of Knowledge – a course combining religion, philosophy, and logical reasoning.
IB diploma pupils also undertake a second or third language, high-commitment research projects, compulsory long-essays and community service projects.
The DP programme is probably the most demanding of all.
At this level, having IB tuition to clear your child’s doubts can make all the difference, as it’s almost impossible to keep up with everything that is being taught at lectures with the fast pace.